Contact Us

If you would like to contact a Scottish Conservative Member of the Scottish Parliament you can contact them as follows:

by post:
The Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh, EH99 1SP

By emailing:  Firstname.Surname.MSP@nullparliament.scot

If you have a query for a UK Government Department you can contact them by clicking on the link here

You can contact the Scottish Conservative Central Office in the following ways:

By post:
Scottish Conservative Central Office, 67 Northumberland Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6JG

If you have a membership enquiry you can email: Membership@nullscottishconservatives.com

If you are organising a hustings and would like a Scottish Conservative Representative please email: